TERMS & CONDITONS
This agreement’s terms spell out the duties and obligations of each party. When we say “You” or “Your,” we’re referring to the customer; when we say “We,” “Us,” or “Our,” we’re referring to the remover. Unless otherwise specified, a “item” refers to any and all items we transfer, manage, and/or store on your behalf under the terms of this agreement. Prior written consent is required to alter or change these terms and conditions.
- Within twenty-eight days after the date of issuance, our Quote will no longer be valid. Additional fees may be incurred in the following situations if they are not included in Our Quotation.
- Expenses vary due to a variety of reasons beyond of our control, including currency fluctuations, tax changes, changes in freight, gasoline, ferry, or toll costs, and other factors.
- Satisfactory results are guaranteed only if the task is completed during non-standard business hours such as Saturdays and Sundays (8 am to 18 pm) or at your request.
- More services, such as transporting or storing additional products, are available at no additional charge from our company (these conditions apply to such work).
- The entry or exit to the premises, stairs, elevators, or doors are insufficient for free movement of the products without mechanical equipment or structural change, or the approach, road or drive is inappropriate for our vehicles and/or containers to load and/or unload within 20 metres of the doorway.